1. The Distinction of Honorary Order “Pro Scientia et Innovatio” has been created to encourage and recompense the scientist, inventors or other persons with outstanding achievements in various fields of work.
2. The Recommendation and Diploma is granted free
of charge. The medals are issued upon recommendation and require a production fee.
3. The Distinction can be withdrawn by the Committee of the Order, if recipient has bad behaviour or breach of honour.
4. The distinction can be worn on specific events or ceremonies.
5. The Committee and the Supervisors of the Order have the final decision on granting the distinction.