Exhibitor Registration to the 48th International Exhibition of Inventions Geneva, Switzerland, (25-29/3)
Invention and innovation international event
Allowed items to this Exhibition: inventions and innovations by posters, video presentation, prototypes or products
• minimum space is 4 sqm
• Overall size is 2m x 2m (Length x Width)
• Fascia board with name of organisation and country of origin
• Pre-print Poster, 0.8m x 1m (Width x Height). Additional fees may apply for this option. Participant will have to design his own poster and send it using the online registration form during submission.
Please specify the number of inventions to register. Registration fees may apply for each invention to be displayed in the booth / catalog and to be included in the event competition. The maximum inventions allowed per booth and registrations fees are defined by the event organiser.
Also please specify:
• (A) if a table and a chair are needed in the booth. Fees may apply if this option is selected for the booth;
• (B) if the electric power is needed in the booth. Fees may apply if this option is selected for the booth.
Those costs in (A) and (B) may change depending on each event.
More details will be sent after completing the order.